Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Franklin Felon shot and killed two people during a robbery. Why was this act a violation of both criminal and civil law?
- Cash Right Now, LLC provides very high interest loans to people with poor credit scores that have a high probability of defaulting on the loan. Many people do in fact default on these loans; however, Cash Right Now, LLC does make a substantial profit overall, even considering these defaults. The people that borrow from Cash Right Now, LLC are unlikely to obtain credit elsewhere. Discuss if Cash Right Now, LLC’s business practices are ethical considering it charges much higher interest rates than traditional banks.
- Explain the concept of “stare decisis” and why it is important to the American legaljudicial system.
- Explain the pros and cons of utilizing litigation to resolve a dispute as opposed toalternatives to dispute resolution.
Respond to the post of at least two peers, using 100 words minimum each.
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion].
[Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
- [Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. A peer response such as “I agree with her,” or “I liked what he said about that” is not considered substantive and will not be counted for course credit. A blank post just to review other submissions will not be tolerated]