1 PAGE ANSWER TO EACH QUESTION BASED ON THE ARTICLE ATTACHED BELOW !!!!
PLEASE FIND THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IN A WORD DOCUMENT AND THE CASE STUDY THAT HAS TO BE READ!!!
THE QUESTIONS HAVE TO BE ANSWERED BASED ONLY ON THE CASE STUDY!!!!!
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: By submitting this Coursework Exam the Student Confirm…
a) to have read the Rules and Regulations for Coursework and Assessment Guidelines
b) to have completed the Coursework Exam according to Academic Rules and Regulations
C) to have Not Copy from Sources, and have included and attached List of All References used
AVOID PLAGIARISM: Check the Coursework and clearly Acknowledged All References and Sources used. Failure to mentioned Sources used is Plagiarism. All acts of Plagiarism in coursework will be Noted and Recorded with Zero (0) Mark or Course Failure. Check Your Work – use online Plagiarism Checker – www.Plagtracker.com
REFERENCES LIST: Use familiar Referencing Styles e.g. APA, MLA, or Harvard. Provide In-Text-Citation of Sources within the Answer to each Question. Provide Full List of References as the Last Page of Exam Paper (the references will include Names of Authors with Textbooks Titles; Name of Journals, Weblinks,etc)
YOUR ANSWER: Read the attached case study and then answer the five questions below. Type your answers directly into the document. Be as detailed and specific as possible, use relevant facts from the case and theories in class to support your answers. Merely summarizing cases, methods or frameworks is not sufficient. The logic of your argument should be clear, compelling and reflect a sound understanding and thoughtful analysis of the case.
ARRANGE YOUR ANSWERS: Use below instruction to Write and Arrange your Answers to Questions
● First Line – Write the Question Nos (e.g. Question No. 1)
● Second Line – Write the Full Question Text in CAPITAL LETTERS (use Blue Colour)
● Fourth Line – Start writing the Answer to the Question
The standard answer to each question can be about one page long – to enable you demonstrate serious logical arguments of the topic, and cover the mixture of analysis, examples, cases, tables, graphs etc.
TEXT FORMATS: The required Text Formatting Styles for Coursework are stated below:
a) FONT-TEXT: Use CALIBRI as only Font-Text Style to write answers / coursework
b) FONT-SIZE: Use 12 Point as main Font-Size to write answers / coursework
c) LINE SPACING: Use 1.15 Point between Lines of Text within a Paragraph
d) TABLES: Use 9 Point for Text and Numbers inside Tables / Graphs / Pictures / Diagrams
1. To what extent are the lunch and dinner market segments separate or interconnected? If you have built a platform or business catering to the dinner market, do you have an incentive to move into the lunch market?
2. What sources of competitive advantage has PopChef sought to develop? What are key drivers of its performance? How has PopChef’s focus evolved over time and why?
3. With a platform business, what is the geographic range, and why does this matter for PopChef?
4. How do competitors shape market dynamics? What are key drivers of performance of PopChef’s competitors? How do they influence the development of the market?
5. If Frichti shows up with €43 million in investment, how does that change the game? What are the implications for PopChef? How did Frichti spend the money raised?