As a leader in practice, you will use your gap analysis to provide a 12–15 slide recorded PowerPoint presentation on the critical importance of interprofessional collaboration for the provision of safe, high-quality coordinated care.
To gain help and support for your implementation of your project, it is important to guide the stakeholders through all the steps in the process. Providing the team with a detailed cohesive presentation will enhance their understanding and give a voice to any divergent opinions about the proposed changes. This type of engagement creates a platform of transparency about the coming changes needed for the improvement project. Fostering positive interprofessional communications with project stakeholders builds trust and understanding, which in turn leads to better health outcomes.
Now that you defined a gap in practice and started to involve your stakeholders it is time to do a presentation on the critical importance of interprofessional collaboration for the provision of safe, high-quality coordinated care. As a leader in practice, you will use your gap analysis to provide a 10–12 slide recorded PowerPoint presentation.
The numbered assignment instructions outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the Enhancing Performance as Collaborators in Care Presentation Scoring Guide, so be sure to address each point. You may also want to review the performance level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
- Analyze steps to improve interprofessional collaboration in an evidence-based practice for population care.
- Provide an overview of what needs to happen to enhance evidence-based practice.
- Provide an explanation of the planning stages.
- Explain the educational services and resources selected for the population receiving care.
- What are the education strategies you plan to use with the population receiving the care?
- Summarize plans to collaborate and partner with interprofessional team members.
- What is the implementation process for the improved care coordination process?
- What are your plans to collaborate and partner with the interprofessional team members?
- Propose the outcomes of the new process for improved interprofessional collaboration.
- How you will evaluate the outcomes of the new process change?
- Provide scholarly evidence that validates the needed change.
- Use the scope and standards of practice for care coordination to describe any ethical considerations that supporting the need for change related to services and resources for the specific population.
- Include information about the ethics that support the process change.
- Create a professional presentation that can be used to run a working session of an interprofessional team meeting.
- Include a minimum of 5–7 scholarly sources.
- Write content clearly and logically, with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- Additional Requirements
- Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
- APA guidelines: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA Style and Format. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.