1. Summary of the reading: People is expected to do the readings so your summary should just aim to remind people of what they have already read instead of detailing the article(s) to an audience that is unfamiliar with the piece. (Key idea, thesis, the goal of this paper, what John Grey argues with Anne Conway)
2. Prepare 6 questions that each bring out ideas below for discuss. One idea each.
1. Main aspects of the reading
2. Problematic aspects of the reading
3. Points of comparison with other readings; their relative strengths or weaknesses
4. Strengths of a successful argument
5. Nuances of the answers they provide to the core questions discussed in the course
6. Feminist interpretations of the readings and so on.