Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: all chapters
- Lesson: all weeks
- Feedback from peers and instructor
Complete the following as a written essay. Reflect on your learning experiences over these 8 weeks. Choose a word, phrase, or quote that you would use to describe it overall and explain why you chose it and what this experience has added to your life.
- Select and describe 3 of your most significant learning and how you will apply what you learned from each to your personal worldview or professional practice.
- Describe 3 challenges you had to overcome during these weeks and what you learned in overcoming them that can be applied in your professional practice.
- How has this course impacted your life, thinking, or spirituality? Which origin of religion theory or theories do you believe to be the description of your own views on religion? Explain your answer including an example.
Cite sources if used.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 500-1000 words (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (as needed)