Critique the study Functional Benefits of Tai Chi Training in Senior Housing Facilities. Describe how each of the following give meaning to the study.
- Descriptive and inferential statistics
- null and alternate hypotheses
- scales of measurement
- nominal data
- means and standard deviations
- correlation coefficients
- shapes of distributions (see Figure 2)
- Chi square
Below are items that were not included in this study. Describe how the following might be used to add meaning to this research.
- median and mode
- median and interquartile range
Finally, if you were the owner of a senior housing facility, what are some implications of this research for your facility? Explain.