Please answer the 5 questions below for attendance credit. Submit your answers to the proper assignment folder. Please do not share work.
- What is hypopituitarism and how is it managed?
- Compare and contrast the pathophysiology of Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone (SIADH) and Diabetes Insipidus (DI)
- Discuss the pathophysiology of Graves disease and include signs and symptoms associated with this disorder.
- Discuss the pathophysiology of congenital hypothyroidism and the therapeutic management
- Discuss the therapeutic management of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA)