1) Minimum 8 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page)
Part 1: Minimum 7 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Tuberculosis
Write a paper in which you apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease.
Refer to “Communicable Disease Chain,” “Chain of Infection,” and the CDC website for assistance when completing this assignment (This pages must be in the references).
1. Describe the chosen communicable disease, including causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment, and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence).
a. Is this a reportable disease? If so, provide details about reporting time, whom to report to, etc.
2.. Describe the social determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of this disease.
3. Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the communicable disease you have selected. Include the host factors, agent factors (presence or absence), and environmental factors.
a. Are there any special considerations or notifications for the community, schools, or general population?
4. Explain the role of the community health nurse (case finding, reporting, data collection, data analysis, and follow-up) and why demographic data are necessary to the health of the community.
5. Identify at least one national agency or organization that addresses the communicable disease chosen and describe how the organizations contribute to resolving or reducing the impact of disease.
6. Discuss a global implication of the disease. How is this addressed in other countries or cultures? Is this disease endemic to a particular area? Provide an example.
Issue: Infection Control and Prevention
Topics: Cleaning and disinfection; Standards precaution and Cross-contamination
Place: University Plaza Nursing and Rehabilitation center
Review your strategic plan (check File 1) to implement the change proposal, the objectives, the outcomes, and listed resources (Check File 2).
1. Develop a process to evaluate the intervention if it were implemented. Write a summary of the evaluation plan that will be used to evaluate your intervention.