For this journal task, first use the text in Chapters 5 and 6 of your text to guide your reflection on Carl Rogers’s principle of self-concept. Applying this phenomenological concept to yourself, address the following in your journal:
- How much congruence do you think there is between your actual, ideal, and ought selves? How does this affect how you think, feel, and act?
- Briefly summarize your thoughts on Rogers’s major concepts of the self, self-actualization, and unconditional positive regard.
- What research design(s) did Rogers use in his studies?
- Do you think Rogers conducted his research ethically? Why or why not?
Use examples from the textbook readings and your other research to support your thoughts
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Select a company with an international presence that you are familiar with or by searching the internet. Identify the laws, treaties, acts, and governing bodies (e.g. U.N., WTO, and IMF) that impact their business. Explain the impact these laws, treaties, acts, and governing bodies have on their business. Differentiate it with their business in the United States.