Summarize, for a country of your choice: (India)
- group of non-communicable diseases: Cardiovascular Disease (Ischemic heart, stroke)
Include in your presentation:
- the people most affected by this disease or diseases
- key risk factors
- the economic and social costs of the disease(s)
- what might be done to address the disease(s) in cost-effective ways.
- key organizations and institutions, their roles, and the manner in which they can cooperate to address these key global health issues
- 4 pages
- Use a minimum of three scholarly sources and cite your sources.
- Write in a professional manner with a logical sequence.
- No plagiarism
- APA format
Textbook : Global Health 101
Author: Richard Skolnik
Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Learning