This week’s assignment is STEP 1 – Introduction and Problem Statement.
First, the student will select a clinical question from the Approved List of PICOt/Clinical Questions and will customize the question to meet his or her interest. My PICOT Question
For elderly patients above 60 years with pressure ulcers (P) will the negative pressure wound therapy (I) as opposed to standard moist wound therapy (C) improve the healing of the pressure ulcer (O) during their two-week stay at the hospital (T).
Next, the student will use the outline below and submit via a Word doc to the assignment link.
1. Provide a title that conveys or describes the assignment.
2. Introduction – Provide an introduction to your topic or project. The introduction gives the reader an accurate, concrete understanding what the project will cover and what can be gained from implementation of this project.
3. Overview of the Problem – Provide a synopsis of the problem and some indication of why the problem is worth exploring or what contribution the proposed project is apt to make to practice.
4. References – Cite references using APA 6th ed. Manual.
5. 4 pages.
· Format: Completed Word doc with references in APA 6th ed. format
· File name: Save the file with Student First Name_Last Name_Part 1