1. Describe the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
2. Describe the rationale for providing culturally competent care.
3. List the basic characteristics of culture.
4. List and describe factors related to socialization.
5. List 8 items of information that should be communicated to the client concerning the terms of expectations of the interview.
6. Describe the points to consider in preparing the physical setting for the interview.
7. List eth pros and cons of note-taking during the interview.
8. Contrast open-ended versus closed questions, and explain the purpose of each during he interview.
9. State at least 7 types of nonverbal behaviors that an interviewer could make.
10. List 10 traps of interviewing.
Reply answering the questions above using APA format.