In the Journal 3 area of the document, write a 500-word entry in which you do the following:
- Document specific objective(s) for the specific time frame.
- Describe a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your practicum experience (no more than a half-page).
- Using no fewer than three peer-reviewed sources of evidence, analyze what you have observed within the context of your specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories. Give special attention to observed events that vary from scholarly literature.
- Explain the degree to which the problem, situation, or issue was addressed in a manner that is consistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence.
- Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in addressing the problem, situation, or issue, formulate a plan for approaching the matter differently.
- Explain how this problem, issue, or situation relates to, or helps you work toward, your professional aspirations and/or how it helps you enhance your performance.
- Include APA-formatted references immediately following the content.