Course Project—Part 2 (attached is the Part 1 of the project, please use this information to elaborate Part 2, the chart should not be included)
Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
In a Microsoft Word document of 6-7 pages formatted in APA style, submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated.
Attached (Lesson components) is what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Part 1, for all three groups of learners:
· Write two broad instructional goals for the educational experience for each group.
· For each learner group, write at least one learning objective related to each of the domains of Bloom’s taxonomy:
· Describe the lesson content.
· Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
· Describe instructional methods.
· Indicate time allotted for each activity.
· Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
· Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate reference page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.