2. Penalties will apply for each instance of mis-spelled proper nouns. If you are not sure how to spell a character name, look at the script. Penalties also apply for proper nouns not capitalized.
3. The word count should be between 600 and 700. Don’t write more just to write more.
4. A clear, relevant thesis should be in paragraph 1 and you should write nothing that does not support that thesis.
5. Use transitional places (ends of paragraphs, usually) to reinforce your thesis.
6. Use your conclusion to show why your thesis deepens our understanding of the play; don;t merely re-state the content.