Professional Assignment 1 – CLO 3
Two Contemporary Companies’ Use of Crowdsourcing: Threadless and Challenge Post on Page 77 Answer:
- Why is Threadless so successful?
- What competitive advantages do they have over comparable design ﬁrms using traditional strategies for product design?
- What is the logic of crowdsourcing and why has it caught on in so many areas and for so many applications?
- What are some potential traps and limitations of crowdsourcing efforts?
- Identify at least two other businesses, or business functions, that you think could achieve breakthrough gains via the use of crowdsourcing.
Document your citations throughout the text of a 4 – 6 page paper; APA is the accepted format for all Westcliff University classes. Your papers must include an introduction and a clear thesis, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Top papers demonstrate a solid understanding of the material and critical thinking.
*Please refer to the Grading Criteria for Professional Assignments on page 18 of the University Policies for specific guidelines and expectations.