Be prepared to answer in-depth questions on all of the following. You may want to review the rubric (on the Grading Rubrics section of our course menu).
In your textbook:
- Borowitz, Albert. “The Medea of Kew Gardens Hills” (pp. 686-706)
- Seal, Mark. “Prisoner of Denver”
- Rich, Nathaniel. “The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox”
- Gabrielson, Ryan, and Topher Sanders. “Busted”
- Press, Eyal. “Madness”
- Corloff, Pamela. “The Innocent Man” part 1 and part 2
- Samaha, Albert. “This Is What They Did For Fun”
- Montgomery, Ben. “Spectacle: The Lynching of Claude Neal”
- Goffard, Christopher. “Framed”
- Optional: Hollandsworth, Skip. “The Killer Cadets” (this is a great read, and takes place in Mansfield, TX in the 1990s.)
Questions will be posted on Thursday, July 30 2020.
Answers to the question needed in 120 mins