Student Course Self-Reflection (Guided Essay)
Learners must complete a final applied self-reflection essay on their performance of the course based on the documents and artifacts provided in the performance portfolio. This essay must include at least 5 paragraphs and be limited to a maximum of 2 pages.
- What have you learned in the course that will help you continue to grow as a professional in your chosen career?
During this course I learned many things from The History of Public Health Worldwide, The most commons Ethical Issues,What is the Health Services System, the Healthcare needs of the Hispanic Community in the U.S, Reforming of the U.S. Health Care System, The Consensus Model and its impact on the future of Nursing Practice, Healthy Communities, the strategies in Health Promotion, Prevention, and Interventions.
2. Which specific assignment for this course was your best work? Name one. What makes it your best work? What did you learn by creating it? What does it say about you as a student in regards to your degree concentration? How do you plan to use it in your field?
during this course I did various assignments but the one that taught me the best material was when I presented the powerpoint about FULL AUTHORITY FOR NURSE PRACTITIONERS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, my powerpoint had all the points that I needed to understand what is an full authority nurse practitioner in florida and thanks to this class I am aware of the laws and policies.
3. In which area(s) will you likely continue to strengthen your knowledge or competencies
an area that I need to continue to strengthen my knowledge is in the the nursing theories, they are very complex and have a lot of information that is very valuable in the nursing profession.
4. Which strategies did you use to learn the material in this course?, Which were the most effective? Why
the strategy that I used to help me in this class was all the information the teacher gave me I would read everything before class and always keep myself in the same topic before jumping to the other one.
5. How did your communication skills improved with this course? Discuss new vocabulary, the style of the profession (writing and oral), others.
I am a Spanish speaker however I do speak English fluently but I can say that my vocabulary is bigger now because all the new difference terms I learned during this class.
NO REFERENCE NEEDED
MUST BE APA STYLE
PLEASE ELABORATE IN THE ESSAY THIS IS AN ASSIGNMENT THAT I MUST TALK ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE DURING THIS CLASS THE NAME IS Public health Policies, Ethics, and Systems.