ANNOTATED PRESENTATION ( POWER POINT) WITH COMMENTS UNDER THE SLIDES
1. Executive Summary about the topic of 350 words on average added (10%)
Additional presentation document is not mandatory, the brief literature review could be used as supporting document for presenting its content.
Specific grading criteria for Assessment 4 (25% each):
- Professional quality of visual and other presentation support materials (coherence with the report content of Assessment 3)
- Topic selected (selection of material presented as essential to know)
- Justification/Description (tools used to convey the main idea)
- Oral discussion/personal reflection (presentation fluidity)