Create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Evaluates interactive database systems,
- Explains the process of data mining,
- Explains online analytical process (OLAP),
- Assesses how visual data are extracted from image databases,
- Explains decisions are made using this data,
- Explores the professions that will most likely benefit from the information and knowledge created via visual data mining.
Your audience is a group of IT professionals who have some basic knowledge of databases but are unfamiliar with data mining.
For your research The NCU library has databases and resources such as ProQuest, EBSCOhost, and others where you can download additional peer reviewed journal articles.
Your presentation should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide.
Support your presentation with the required readings of the course and at least five (5) additional peer reviewed journal articles. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style.
Length: 12 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes: 50-100 words for each slide.